As of today we have two lock designs in our Open Portfolio.
1. NUMBER PADLOCK: US Patent No 8,534,098.
The Number padlock: a design with virtually unlimited number of combinations.
Defeat any attempt steal your valuables with this innovative advanced design padlock. The removable pin which locks into the central barrel and locates accurately to the combination wheels, provides virtually unlimited combinations.
Once locked, the Number padlock
• Provides an almost unlimited number of combinations
• Has a removable grooved central pin which ensures that no attempt to open the lock will succeed.
• Has an individually and uniquely engineered central pin which fits only your lock
• Is impossible to open without the central pin locked in place
• Has a high-grade carbon steel construction that is exceptionally difficult to cut through or cut with bolt cutters
The Number Padlock is the perfect answer for protecting your valuables and is complete proof against all attempts to remove it.
2. VACUUM LOCK: US Patent application No. 13/447268.
The Vacuum lock: a smart design using vacuum to counteract unlocking the mechanism of this lock.
This unique lock uses the awesome power of a vacuum to secure any door from unwanted invasion. Inserting the removable central pin, turning the lock and then removing, guarantees that nothing can open the lock from the outside. Once the central pin is removed, an engineered set of interlocking cylinders produces a powerful vacuum, thus securing the lock and making it impossible to open.
The Vacuum lock
• Provides a keyless locking mechanism that is protected from tampering by using the power of a vacuum
• Offers an easily-inserted and removed central pin which turns to lock and then is removed to secure. Opening is the reverse of locking
• Is tamper-proof because there is no key or barrel to force
• Provides a powerful vacuum which prevents unauthorized opening except by inserting the pin from the inside
This unique design is the perfect answer for the person who wants total security and requires the confidence of a tamper-proof lock.